- 28 Gennaio 2022
- Posted by: Alessandro De Santis
- Categoria: Notizie
PIARC ITALIA NATIONAL COMMITTEE
- ITS systems in the world (IT)
- Regulation of autonomous driving (IT)
- International best practices on sensors for bridge and viaduct monitoring (EN/IT)
- Conference “New Technologies applied to Bridge monitoring and control” (IT)
- Workshop “Autonomous Vehicles: Social and Ethical Aspects Present and Future Scenarios” (EN)
- Webinar “Autonomous Driving and Smart Mobility” (IT)
- Conference “Road Safety: Target ZERO Fatalities” (IT)
- PIARC Seminar “The PIARC approach to road safety management: best practices and case studies in the Lombardy Region – the safety of users and structures” (IT)
The activities of the PIARC Italia’s 2020-2023 strategic plan are based on the ones of PIARC World Road Association, and their Strategic Themes:
Within them, 19 Technical Committees and 1 Task Force have been set up, which generally reproduce at national level the titles and contents provided at international level.
They produce Guidelines, Recommendations and Technical Studies and are involved in the organisation of seminars and conferences on specific topics of concern.
The PIARC Italy library aims to collect documentation relating to topics of interest to our Association.
To make the search easier, the documents have been grouped in Chapters, which are:
- Autonomous driving
- Road safety
- Safer Infrastructure
- Works of art (bridges, tunnels, viaducts)
- Finance and Procurement
PIARC Italy on Routes/Roads